Posted by Sayak Sarkar
Here is a breakdown of how to run Friendlycode in 3 (maybe not-so-simple) steps.
Prerequisite: A static file server such as Apache.
- Download Friendlycode from here.
- Extract the contents of the
friendlycode-gh-pagespackage into a directory named
friendlycodewithin your file server’s document root. For example, in Apache you might want to put the
public_htmlbased upon your Operating System’s preferences.
- You can then run a trivial embedding of Friendlycode from your browser by navigating to the
examples/bare.htmlfile within the
Additional features in Friendlycode:-
- Localization: Friendlycode currently uses Transifex for localization. To localize Friendlycode in your language, please visit the Transifex friendlycode project. Any strings you don’t translate will fall-back to English. To try out a localized version run the
- Development: If you are a code ninja and want to play around with the dev-repository of Friendlycode, you can checkout the excellent Readme.md file at Atul’s friendlycode repository at Github.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)