Rebooting the Bugsmith’s Blog
It’s been a long long time since I last posted in this space. I guess I had been a bit too caught up with life and had been overly focused on my job.
Recently, I realized that I have become quite dormant in the open source communities, and it has been quite some time since I made a worthwhile commit on GitHub / Pagure / BitBucket/etc. My GitHub streak now looks mostly empty which means I have been lazy for over a year now.
So, enough with the slacking around for so long. It’s time to reboot the Bugsmith and get back to the groove of things.
It’s time to draw a line and balance out all the imbalances in my current everyday life. This means fixing my office work schedule, being a bit conscious about my health, and most importantly, getting back to doing something worthwhile with my life.
So, here’s the plan:-
- I’ll start posting more often about anything and everything.
- I’m gonna start sharing as much of my everyday learning related to tech and non-tech using this blog as a medium.
- Finish up all of my pending work [mostly personal stuff which I have been ignoring for a long time now].
- Get back to contributing more pro-actively to Open Source projects which I find interesting.
- Get back to attending tech-meetups in my vicinity and beyond.
- Well basically, get my stuff together and get back to being awesome yet again. 😉
Let’s see how I manage to cope up with my self-expectations! 🙂
Posted on July 26, 2017, in Personal, Random Thoughts, Uncategorized and tagged bugsmith, contributions, internet, life, open source, plan of action, reboot, rebooting, sarkar, sayak, sayak-sarkar, sayaksarkar, technology, web. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment